FeatureBuilder is an awesome addition to Visual Studio. If you wish to give it a spin (highly recommended by the way), it’s easy to do.
- Start by getting the Visual Studio 2010 SDK located here:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=47305CF4-2BEA-43C0-91CD-1B853602DCC5&displaylang=en
- Double click the installer. On the dialog prompt, click “Run”.
- On the Welcome screen, click “Next”.
- On the EULA screen, click the “I accept the terms of the License Agreement” check box and click “Next”.<
- On the Destination page, accept the defaults and click “Next”.
- Wait while Setup installs the SDK.
- Once the SDK installation is complete, click “Exit”.
- Now go ahead and get the FeatureBuilder vsix by downloading it from here:
- After downloading, double click the .vsix file.
- When prompted to open with an application, select Visual Studio and click “OK”.
- On the Target page, select Visual Studio 2010 as a target for the vsix install.
- Click “Install”.
- Wait while the extension is installed.
- Upon install completion, click “Close”.
Start using and enjoy FeatureBuilder! In future blog articles, I’ll show you how to use FeatureBuilder.
Trackback from your site.