I received a question about this in the Support Forums today, so I decided to jot down the steps quickly for future seekers of knowledge…
To turn on Content Approval, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the list for which Content Approval is to be turned on.
- Click “Settings” next to the “Actions” menu. If you do NOT see “Settings”, it means you are not an Administrator of that list. You must have Administrative rights over the list to be able to do this.
- On the dropdown menu for “Settings”, click “List Settings”.
- On the List Settings page, under General Settings, click the “Version Settings” link.
- On the Version Settings page, set the “Require content approval for submitted items” option to “Yes” and click the “OK” button.
Trackback from your site.