Technology Services Reinnovated

Someone must lead...

About Us

Technical Expertise

Our team has been involved in the SharePoint world for over 15 years, specializing in migrations over the last 12 years.  There is no migration project we can't handle.  With a combined 9 Microsoft Most Valuable Professional awards across our team, you can rest assured that you're in good hands when Crayveon specialists are on the project.

High ROI

Do you spend most of your IT budget on maintaining your current system? Many companies find that constant maintenance eats into their budget for new technology. By outsourcing your IT management to us, you can focus on what you do best--running your business.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

The world of technology can be fast-paced and scary. That's why our goal is to provide an experience that is tailored to your company's needs. No matter the budget, we pride ourselves on providing professional customer service.  We guarantee you will be satisfied with our work. 

Services

SharePoint Migrations

A shocking 95% of all SharePoint migrations fail by either running over budget or missing target deadlines.  The other 5%... well, that's US!

Leveraging decades of migration experience as well as our proprietary scripts and utilities that were built around any of your favorite modern third party migration tools, our migration project always beat the targets.  

In 2017, we helped a client complete a migration of 8,000+ site collections from on premises to the cloud in less than a year with a budget of just over $1 mil.

Compared to a previous migration attempt by <REDACTED> that spent $4 million over 2.5 years before the project was cancelled with only 800 sites migrated...  we're not cheap, but we're worth every penny!

Suffice it to say, the migration problem that we can't solve, doesn't exist yet!

Even if your migration project is already a mess, one of our specialties is cleaning up such messes so you don't have to.

SharePoint Support

Is your SharePoint farm in optimum condition for performance and security?  Having trouble managing the beast that is SharePoint?  Or is SharePoint just running wild and out of control with nobody at the helm.  Our staff has a combined 9 Microsoft Most Valuable Professional awards for SharePoint and we offer SharePoint maintenance packages to suit your needs.  Regardless of your SharePoint platform or version, we keep SharePoint pro-actively optimized, safe and secure so you can get back to doing what you do best!

Customized SharePoint Education

Want to your investment in SharePoint to the next level?  We provide customized training and mentoring services for your users, developers and administrators.  None of those generic pre-created demos and lectures that leave you scratching your head trying to figure out how to apply that knowledge to your environment.  Instead, we'll come on site, help you solve your problems and coach you into greater confidence and skill with your SharePoint environment.

Contact Us

For Questions or Quotes:

Crayveon Corporation

Hours

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Saturday - Sunday: Closed

Our Happy Clients